
Sunday during Conference Carter did his best to be reverent (as well as a 2 year old can). We were watching & he was playing quietly, then it got really quiet. Too quite. "Chuck, where's Carter" - why do I even ask - the man doesn't pay attention. So we went looking, I noticed a bunch of tupperware items missing from the pantry, which I assumed Chuck had just left out looking for food, but I opened the pantry, & this is what I found!
5 comments:
Cute Cute! But how did he climb up that high?
A famous Sullivan trick!
He's a climber. But I think Chuck helped him. He helped him get in the dryer, he helped him get in the trunk of the car, he helped him get in the driver's seat at the car lot when we were buying a car....
There is a certain comfort in small places. :) Tell Chuck, it was good seeing him at Braum's after Priesthood session.
Haha....too cute! He is just as adorable as ever :)
Post a Comment