Thursday, April 16, 2009

Because I hate arm-chair Quarterbacks

I do. I really do. You don't get to complain about an issue when you do nothing about it. So we joined in with the rest of the "possible terror group" and civilly protested our government's actions at the Tulsa TEA Party


This sign cracked me up!

3 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Good for you! Shakayla really wanted to go to one. I'm sure they had one here, but it probably got cancelled because of high winds. (Everything else did)I guess I need to read the newspaper to find these things out!

Dave said...

I'm so out of the loop. Didn't even know these existed until I heard about them on NPR. I agree with one caller who said his group didn't necessarily oppose taxes as principle; but rather uncontrollable and unaccoutable goverment spending.....
Gives new meaning to "eat, drink, and be merry" for tommorrow we owe $1,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 or an Obamillion (although it should be called a Bushillion)

BubbaRooster said...

I love the 10-year old's sign. Now lisun, you young whippersnappers jes gotta unnerstand that us ol' folks need our health care, our surgeries, our pureeskripshuns (especially Cialis- now that one I CAN spell) all paid for by you young-uns.
Stop complaynun jes cuz ya caint buy no house or caint git a job- our basmunt's availabul. (Pass the mash puhtaters Momma.....)
Bubba