I love Carter. Love IsaacPooh Bear is such an appropriate costume for a child of almost 2. Did he get to go trick or treating last night.
I'm a mean father - he can't go until he can say the words "trick or treat". Although I would let him go if he can say: "I pitty the fool!"
That is the cutest costume, he looks great and I hope you guys had a lot of fun.
So cute!!!
Kristin,Carter looks really cute in his Halloween costume. I like the video of him laughing. You'll find that you want to take lots of videos and pictures to capture every moment.Love Sherrie and the boys
That's a great costume! He looks so grown-up and adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love Carter.
Love Isaac
Pooh Bear is such an appropriate costume for a child of almost 2. Did he get to go trick or treating last night.
I'm a mean father - he can't go until he can say the words "trick or treat". Although I would let him go if he can say: "I pitty the fool!"
That is the cutest costume, he looks great and I hope you guys had a lot of fun.
So cute!!!
Kristin,
Carter looks really cute in his Halloween costume. I like the video of him laughing. You'll find that you want to take lots of videos and pictures to capture every moment.
Love Sherrie and the boys
That's a great costume! He looks so grown-up and adorable!
Post a Comment