




I guess you could say that Carter has started to move out of his baby phase and into toddlerhood..possibly terrible 2 stage. I know, shocking, Carter....terrible, but he's so cute. Last night before bed Carter and I decided to play with his favorite laundry basket. He found himself in the basket, I pulled him around the house for a while and then he decided to sit down. Next he decided he could get back up and realized he couldn't get up. He didn't like that, so I tipped the basket over for him. He escaped and ran away (as the pictures show). The last picture is of Carter cuddling his yet to be name teddy bear. I sure have a great time with him.





2 comments:
Just wait!
I love that picture you just sent us of Carter in his Tuxedo. 15 1/2 months old. Awesome. We have it posted in the kitchen with all of his cousins. Dang, he's cute, even if he IS going into the terrible 2's.
Hey, we met a lady at the BYU/New Mexico football game last night from Tulsa. She knew you guys, but especially she knew who Carter was! He's got lots of fans! Her name was Sister Dickerson, I think, but that could be wrong. Nana will remember.
Post a Comment