Thursday, October 2, 2008
The VP Debate
So I'm watching the VP debate, as usual the Democrats tendency to talk down to me is ticking me off. But what made me mad enough to blog?? Biden just said that he wants bankruptcy courts to be able to adjust the Principle on the loans of people in bankruptcy - not just the interest!! How stupid does he think I am?? Out of one side of his mouth he is claiming to be helping the middle class (the tax cuts that I still have no idea how they will afford it), then out of the other side he is saying: "you good, hard-working honest people who pay your bills on time & thus have good credit & avoid bankruptcy proceedings - we aren't going to help you at all, but those who are irresponsible, who borrowed more than they could afford, we'll go ahead & lower thier principle!" What the hell???? So I get punished for paying on time? I have to pay full price for my home (that I can afford) and you who can't afford it, we'll go ahead and lower the principle, let you stay in your home, and increase your profit when you sell!! What's next - people with poor credit pay less for the same home then people who have good credit? Oh wait, we're there, next they get to pay less for cars than I do, maybe they should pay less a gallon than me? Where does this end??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Where does this end? When you die. Then its someone else's problem.
Lol, Karen, you're great, and thanks for commenting on the blogs, I'm afraid I'm going to get grounded from blogging. K told me that the main purpose of the blog is cute pics of Carter, not my political rants - but I like my rants!
Sounds like you have blog envy Chuck!! You could start your own and have it be exclusively for political commentary, but then you run the risk of nobody reading it!:) Better just get your plugs while we're all checking for cute pictures of Carter!! Just kidding, Heather would read it (you know how she likes to spar with you). For a minute I thought my father-in-law has posted a blog because this sounded almost exactly like the telephone conversation I had with him when I ACCIDENTALLY called him during the democratic national convention (if you don't like the democrats already, why watch the convention?) Heather says, "to see Stevie Wonder of course" (as she chants "I say Barak, you say Obama" (what a crazy)) alas, I digress. Heather says this is a really long comment and I should have just blogged it. Sometimes I feel she is trying to comment by commenting in my ear while I type. I'm done
Bet you loved McCain's solution to the housing crisis! Maybe you should come and debate with me and Grandma Tiede.
Justin
I'm actually doing a "debate" at the law school next week. I'm already pronouncing myself the loser, cause let's be honest - It's law school, they only allow conservatives to fill a diversity requirement! ;)
But I promise to not watch the next debate, then I won't have anymore posts. Hopefully I can keep quite till Nov 4th.
Post a Comment