This Father's Day weekend, please visit Wendy's and purchase a Frosty. You can also go to www.frostycard.com and buy and e-card. This weekend, fifty cents from each Frosty or e-card purchased will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, to be put toward finding a home for over 123,000 young Americans awaiting adoption.
It will be a great way to do something good with very little effort on your part, who knows? You might even enjoy your Frosty - plus you'd be helping very deserving children, just like our sweet Carter.
It would make me very happy.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
The boys will be happy to have an excuse to get a frosty. Happy Father's Day Uncle Chuck.
The Queen's are totally in! YUM!
Dang, I've been craving a frosty, now I know why!
I'm so sorry I did not read this until today, Monday. Because I love Frosties. And Carter.
Not to worry Bubba! I just got off the phone with them - it turns out they will still accept donations. :)
Post a Comment