Last week the circus was in town. I know shocking even in the middle of nowhere the circus will come and ALL the rednecks will be out for the fun (I hope I haven't been classifed as a redneck now since we went to the circus). Carter loved the elephants, but wouldn't ride one even though we bought tickets too. This was the first time any of us had ever been to the circus and now we know why. It was fun to see the tigers, cammels, ponys and motorcycle riders. They even had a clown that was kind of cute. Carter even liked all the dog tricks. Enjoy the pictures.
Monday, June 28, 2010
The Circus
Last week the circus was in town. I know shocking even in the middle of nowhere the circus will come and ALL the rednecks will be out for the fun (I hope I haven't been classifed as a redneck now since we went to the circus). Carter loved the elephants, but wouldn't ride one even though we bought tickets too. This was the first time any of us had ever been to the circus and now we know why. It was fun to see the tigers, cammels, ponys and motorcycle riders. They even had a clown that was kind of cute. Carter even liked all the dog tricks. Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
wow, it's been forever since I've looked at any blogs; how nice to see some many pictures of summer fun and of Carter. How come mommy and daddy are never in the pics?? the circus animals must have been quite the excitement for Carter-boy. I remember going in Gallup (yup, we had 'em even in Gallup back in the day), and I remember how exciting it was. too bad he didn't buck up the courage to ride the elephant, but I wouldn't have done it at his age (ok, I'll be honest, at any age) either.
Post a Comment