Carter had two cakes. The firetruck cake was my first attempt. My sister Heather is quite the baker and sent me the pan and decorating tools to make the cake. I kind of gave up after 3 hours of decorating. Plus Carter needed a Curious George cake anyway, so he also got a chocolate cake. He liked both of them. Thank you Heather for sending the supplies.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
The two cakes
Carter had two cakes. The firetruck cake was my first attempt. My sister Heather is quite the baker and sent me the pan and decorating tools to make the cake. I kind of gave up after 3 hours of decorating. Plus Carter needed a Curious George cake anyway, so he also got a chocolate cake. He liked both of them. Thank you Heather for sending the supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Lucky kid! And I think the fire truck looks great. Happy birthday Carter!
Post a Comment