Some games we played for Carter's birthday included, 3-D chalk, bowling, jumping on the trampoline and the Pinata. Check out our pinata. Yes, it is homemade. Chuck spent many days making it and has stated next year we will buy one, but it is very cute and Carter loved it. However, the candy he chose to put in it wasn't a hit with the kids. Overall I think everyone had fun.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
More Birthday
Some games we played for Carter's birthday included, 3-D chalk, bowling, jumping on the trampoline and the Pinata. Check out our pinata. Yes, it is homemade. Chuck spent many days making it and has stated next year we will buy one, but it is very cute and Carter loved it. However, the candy he chose to put in it wasn't a hit with the kids. Overall I think everyone had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Did Chuck put cowboy mix in the pinata, because Dave thinks that is candy too. It's not--candy tastes good.
Dave & I are brothers, cause I think Cowboy mix rules! But nobody wanted the candy I put in (life-savers).
Post a Comment