Ok, so for those of you who don't know I love to shop! But I don't just shop, I bargain shop! So today I just happened to find a printable coupon for Sears for $10 off junior apparel (no minimum purchase required). http://www.sears.com/ue/clth/link_jrfashion_coupon.pdf
There just so happens to be two Sears stores within 5 miles of my house. So off to Sear's I went. To my surprise the first store not only had mountains of junior clothes on clearance, they also had an additional 40% off the already clearanced price. So below is the damage....
The merchandise...Store #1
Polo shirt purple $2.39
Fluter Shirt $3.59
Tee $4.79
-sears coupon -$10.00
subtotal $.77
tax $.07
total cash $.84
Store #2
Lavdr ruffle tee $2.39
Tunic scoop tee $2.39
Lace trim tee $4.79
basic tee $1.79
-sears coupon -$10.00
subtotal $1.36
tax $ .12
gift card payment $1.48





5 comments:
Wowzer! You are a kindred spirit, Kristin. That is Awesome. You can go shopping with me any time.
WAY IMPRESSED!
I am totally impressed! Only, I don't fit junior size. Any chance there is a coupon in regular sizes? You are my hero.
I love bargain shopping too. I have printed off the coupon and maybe I can find something extra large! Wish me luck.
Thanks. I was pretty impressed too. Good luck Karen. The store I was at had all kinds of sizes.
Post a Comment