Thursday, September 17, 2009
Just Because.
It has been a little over a week since we found out that Chuck passed the bar. Since this blog is kind of like our family journal (yes, political rants and all). I thought I would tell Chuck how impressed I am at his dedication and all his hard work in completing law school and passing the bar. I truely believe that even though the economy is tough right now and the lawerly jobs are scarce when the "right" job is available things will fall into place. So even though the race is almost over the waiting continues. I love you Chuck and you are a wonderful husband, father, lawyer, man that irons and priesthood holder, but not such a good man wife. Please, please help Chuck by praying for a job to smile upon him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ahh, such a nice wife you have Chuckie! I will be praying for you!
I just got home from playing for a gig in North Ogden, decided to sit down with my favorite chocolate bridge mix to wind down, and read this blog. I am filled with gratitude tonight for my kids, Kristin and Chuck. My life would be less joyful without them. You are BOTH in my prayers. And thanks for letting Carter talk to me tonight on the phone. I loved hearing him tell me goodbye and that he loved me.
Congratulations Chuck! We do pray for all of you. I love you all very much and I am so grateful to know you guys. You are amazing parents to a wonderful little boy and you deserve all the best that life has to offer you.
Post a Comment