
I may never be able to watch a Superbowl again. I just hate when a team I hate wins. Between last year and this year (lay off me all you "Hatriots") I just don't know if I can take it. But this year, to mark the occassion, we got Carter his own special chair to watch the game on, poor fella didn't even make it through warm-ups.
4 comments:
I know it was a bummer of an ending. (Hey wait, am I agreeing with you Chuck? Whoa, this is weird.)
But I thought last year's game was awesome! (Whew, that feels more normal!)
Hey, my word verif is "lawer." Is that Oklahoman for lawyer?
I definitely love the chair. Kid is dang lucky; it took me until I was 58 to get my LazyBoy.
The word they use for lawyer out here is not lawer, but if you check the comment sections to your & Bubba's blog, I think you should be able to find it!
I forgot the superbowl was even on last week. I agree with Bubba, where is my lazyboy? I have room in my bedroom for two (could you let Santa know)
Post a Comment