is Black History Month. For those of you of my faith, I'd encourage you to spend a little time at www.blacklds.org, it is a great place to learn some interesting things.
Can I just say I love your playlist! I haven't heard Garth Brooks 'Standing Outside the Fire in a Long time'! And apparently Ben has never heard it! (He said it came out when he was on his mission or something like that...his mission was a few years ago. Why hasn't he heard it since then?) I will visit that site.
1 comment:
Can I just say I love your playlist! I haven't heard Garth Brooks 'Standing Outside the Fire in a Long time'! And apparently Ben has never heard it! (He said it came out when he was on his mission or something like that...his mission was a few years ago. Why hasn't he heard it since then?) I will visit that site.
Post a Comment