While on vacation, Carter who just really started to really walk well 2 weeks ago found the washer and dryer. He even checked out the inside of the dryer. It looks like the terrible two's will soon be starting.
I'm sure it was nice to be there with your family for the wedding. Good food is always worth it! I like your hair. I wish I knew someone here to cute my hair for me! Carter looks so cute helping out in the laundry, when he is done there, send him our way!
1 comment:
I'm sure it was nice to be there with your family for the wedding. Good food is always worth it! I like your hair. I wish I knew someone here to cute my hair for me! Carter looks so cute helping out in the laundry, when he is done there, send him our way!
Post a Comment