Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spiders!


Anyone that really knows me knows that I HATE spiders....big ones, little ones, any kind. Well I have become tougher when it comes to spiders since we adopted Carter. I usually can smash them and get rid of them with no problem. But we recently had a very large spider on our couch in the front room. It was so big and so UGLY. I of course retreated and made my husband get rid of such a beast.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I hate spiders as well, especially all the big ones that we have here in Oklahoma.

Karebear said...

I could have been just fine not seeing the picture of the ugly beast. How does Chuck handle spiders?

TUsulli said...

I had to show the picture of the ugly beast to prove that the spiders are way ugly in Oklahoma. Chuck catches and smashes the ugly beasts usually.