Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally!


Carter is finally walking all by himself! Of course he is still a little wobbley, but is getting better everyday. We are so proud of him!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karebear said...

Congrats Carter! The wobbly stage is so cute. Good luck with the dishwasher. All Scott like to do is push the buttons, then I can never figure out how to run it myself when it is time. He looks great in the swimming pool! So, cute!

Ashley said...

That is great that he is walking on his own, he is so cute. That is also fun that he enjoyed swimming and that he is enjoying helping with the dishes. I am going to try to teach Alli ASAP to help with the dishes. That will be an important skill that she can master while she is young so that she can help me out, I don't enjoy doing dishes.

Kristin said...

Go Carter go!!!! I can't wait to see you guys in August.