Saturday, July 16, 2011

Colorado Vacation

We recently went on vacation to Colorado. It was beautiful. We did not miss the 100 degrees in Oklahoma at all. The purpose of our trip was to meet up with some friends of ours from Omaha. See if you can figure out our common thread:







It was such a great time! We saw many wonderful things, but mostly we spent time with good (the best!) people who get us, and we get them. Now our kids are friends too. Can't wait till next year!

4 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Um, the moms are all skinny and the dads wear sun glasses?

Looks like it was fun.

Karebear said...

I wouldn't miss the 100 degrees either, but so far there is no letting up!

BubbaRooster said...

that was great to view. Thanks for sharing. Grandparents feel a part of it too. Can't wait to see you again.

BubbaRooster said...

I doubt you'll read this: it's now almost December, but I still like going back and looking at the pictures and reading what your lives are all about. Miss you guys.
Love,
Bubba