I was afraid to even look at your blog after hearing about the disaster. It even looks worse than I thought. How are you doing? where are you living? cooking? bathing? watching the Super Bowl???????
Holy Crap! Sorry to see/hear about it! I heard Michelle had frozen pipes, I don't know if they busted or not. I guess you did and they did. So Sorry. We are all healthy now. Did Kristin or Carter ever get sick?
Yes, both Kristin and Carter are currently sick. Hopefully the winter weather will actually stay away and the insurance adjuster can come as scheduled tomorrow. Glad you are feeling better Karen.
Chuck, Kristin, and Carter-Bruce; I just read back through your blogs; I obviously missed a bunch of stuff you put on there. The pictures were great to look at; Florida must have been fun, especially in light of all the events that followed. Chuck, it was great talking with you a last Friday night. You and Kristin are awesome. I'm proud of y'all.
7 comments:
yikes! Busted pipes?
I was afraid to even look at your blog after hearing about the disaster. It even looks worse than I thought. How are you doing? where are you living? cooking? bathing? watching the Super Bowl???????
so sorry. this really sucks.
That looks so depressing. I think you should cheer yourself up with some Mike and Ikes
Holy Crap! Sorry to see/hear about it! I heard Michelle had frozen pipes, I don't know if they busted or not. I guess you did and they did. So Sorry. We are all healthy now. Did Kristin or Carter ever get sick?
Yes, both Kristin and Carter are currently sick. Hopefully the winter weather will actually stay away and the insurance adjuster can come as scheduled tomorrow. Glad you are feeling better Karen.
Chuck, Kristin, and Carter-Bruce;
I just read back through your blogs; I obviously missed a bunch of stuff you put on there. The pictures were great to look at; Florida must have been fun, especially in light of all the events that followed.
Chuck, it was great talking with you a last Friday night. You and Kristin are awesome. I'm proud of y'all.
Post a Comment