Sometime in August we invited some friends from Law school to a Tulsa Driller's Game. We left all the kids with a babysitter and had a night at the ballpark. It was a lot of fun, even though the Driller's lost. Chuck even made friends with the Mascot. Yes he is eating Chuck's Mike and Ike's.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
The Tulsa Driller's Game
Sometime in August we invited some friends from Law school to a Tulsa Driller's Game. We left all the kids with a babysitter and had a night at the ballpark. It was a lot of fun, even though the Driller's lost. Chuck even made friends with the Mascot. Yes he is eating Chuck's Mike and Ike's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm surprized Chuck called them his friend when he was eating his Mike N Ike's. I wouldn't be his friend if I tried such a stunt.
Post a Comment