Chuck even ran his first 5K this weekend! He did a great job! The first picture is of Chuck and his friend Jody after the race. Carter also was busy bringing water to the racers.
Thanks for posting all the pictures of Easter and Carter with Anna, Scottie and Parker. I really enjoyed them and the videos. It must have been lots of fun.
I'm glad you had a little video. I accidentally deleted mine. I also deleted them opening the eggs and seeing what Anna had written inside them. Oh, well. We had a great time. Thanks for hosting us!
I guess you are taking the 5k run at the reunion pretty seriously. I would expect nothing less from a competitive Sullivan! Guess I need to kick it in gear so you don't beat me! (What was your time, by-the-way?)
7 comments:
wow, that looks intimidating. I never got a medal after a race!!! or a water boy!
That's right, I got a medal!! Me and every other single contestant....
Great photo of the two of them! Glad they both did well and had an enjoyable time. :)
Thanks for posting all the pictures of Easter and Carter with Anna, Scottie and Parker. I really enjoyed them and the videos.
It must have been lots of fun.
I'm glad you had a little video. I accidentally deleted mine. I also deleted them opening the eggs and seeing what Anna had written inside them. Oh, well. We had a great time. Thanks for hosting us!
I guess you are taking the 5k run at the reunion pretty seriously. I would expect nothing less from a competitive Sullivan! Guess I need to kick it in gear so you don't beat me! (What was your time, by-the-way?)
My time was nothing like I dreamed, but better than I feared. between 20 and 30 minutes
Post a Comment