Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh the Trampoline

So we have been talking about getting a trampoline for Carter since we went to visit his Cousin's in Texas and they had a trampoline. So when we were in Oklahoma City for the temple this weekend while I was in a session Chuck and Carter found a trampoline. Here are some pictures to document the building of it and how much Carter already likes it. Too bad it is raining here today and we probably won't go play on it.

4 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Looks like fun. I think we'd like to get a trampoline, but I think the wind would destroy it!

Karebear said...

The wind has ruined our net, but I think we need to replace it because Parker has decided he wants to jump too. Congrats on the new edition!

BubbaRooster said...

Totally awesome. Obviously a good choice for Carter Bruce. In 16 years he can win a gold medal in the winter olympics in aerial hot-dogging

Big Mama LeAnne said...

Yeah! Now fill it with a few bouncy balls and it is the perfect playground!