Saturday, March 13, 2010

Now that he's learning how to talk .....

We have to be really careful about what we say:

Dad: "Carter, are you wearing my shoes?"
Carter: "Look dear, so cute!"

or

Dad: "What does a pig say?"
Carter: "Oink"
Dad: "What does a chicken say?"
Carter: "Balk-balk"
Dad: What does a frog say?"
Carter: "Ribbit"
Dad: "What does a Momma say?"
Carter: "Chu-uck!!"

or

Mom: "Carter, don't you want to go poo-poo in the potty?
Carter: "No"
Mom: "But Dada does"
Carter: "No, Dada goes poo-poo in his pants"

5 comments:

Karebear said...

Is there a true story behind that or is he just making it up?

TUsulli said...

Let me assure you that he is making that up!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Fun-ny!

BubbaRooster said...

I can see it's a good thing Carter is NOT growing up in my household. I want him to have a somewhat unrealistically idyllic mental picture of how neat his Bubba is; something achieved, I think, more easily at long distance. Good luck, Chuck.

Amanda said...

I like what mom says. That is the best part.