Boxes, boxes and more boxes. I think this is the longest it has every taken me to move in. One box at a time. I hope to see the end of them this week sometime.
Carter's new favorite thing to do is fine a random cord to something and pull it around the house. He is also very interested in the garage door opener which is a good thing since it is not working currently.
Just a cute picture of Carter. His face is about how I have been feeling about this move.
A great picture of some of our property. It really is a beautiful and peaceful place.
Every morning or evening we have a bunch of deer in our yard. It is probably the best part of living in the middle of no where.





4 comments:
Looks like your yard is the perfect place to build a free-standing sauna!!!
We don't need no stikin sauna to go naked outside here!!
I'm finally reading everyone's posts. Sorry, this is so late you probably won't read it, but I really like the pics of your new home. However, I DO think you should build a sauna somewhere on the property.
I'll let you come and build it
Post a Comment