What a relief, I was worried. Did you buy a house? Did you sell your old one? Come on where are the details?
Hope these future posts include pictures.
Whew. Since there was no commentary on the Massachusetts election I was beginning to think you'd disappeared.I vote for pictures and details too.
I believe the people of Massachusetts did all the speaking necessary
Hey nice to hear your still out there! Sorry I didn't call! Sick again! YUCK!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a relief, I was worried. Did you buy a house? Did you sell your old one? Come on where are the details?
Hope these future posts include pictures.
Whew. Since there was no commentary on the Massachusetts election I was beginning to think you'd disappeared.
I vote for pictures and details too.
I believe the people of Massachusetts did all the speaking necessary
Hey nice to hear your still out there! Sorry I didn't call! Sick again! YUCK!
Post a Comment