Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween







So this year for Halloween we tried to attend our wards trunk or treat. We did attend, but Carter didn't care too much for the idea and spent the time screaming and running around. So my friend Mylinda was taking her cute little one to the Mall to trick or treat so I tagged along with her. Carter did pretty good, even said trick or treat and thank you to a few stores and then we saw the stairs. Carter jumped out of my arms and made a mad dash for the stairs and then ran as fast as he could around all of the mall people. When I finally caught him and calmed him down we decided to try a few more stores. The last one we tried was a sherrif and Carter threw the smarties she gave him right back at her. Oh how I love the terrible two's!

4 comments:

Heather said...

It sounds like Carter and Aunt Heather have the same feelings about trunk or treat. Hopefully he learns to get over it earlier than Aunt Heather did.

BubbaRooster said...

Never done Trunk or Treat. Too old-school. I say let 'em go for the real thing, stand back safely on the curb or sidewalk, flashlight in hand, and "pity the fool" who tries to do anything naughty to the little ones. I know a really good lawyer; I have no fear.

Michelle Wilkes said...

So, he doesn't care much for Smarties....
Should have traded them with Mikira. That was the only thing she ate all night.
I was worried that this story was getting scary. When he headed for the stairs I thought he was going to act like he really was Superman. At least he didn't try to fly!

Karebear said...

Two's are hard, Goodluck!