Wednesday, October 7, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast

Because strollers have become boring ......


But Mom & Dad say I have to learn this one first! .....


4 comments:

Karebear said...

So cute! I like the new look. And yes Scottie too. Sorry I haven't told you yet, we just noticed his syptoms last Thursday and took him to the Doc on Friday. We are waiting to hear back from the pediatric endocronologist (did I spell that right?). It's life just funny?

BubbaRooster said...

Very cute indeed. The Sunglasses look is so stinkin' "hip"; he really looks the part.
Good luck and the trials associated with picture #3. Grandparenthood is SOOOO wonderful

Michelle Wilkes said...

What a big boy! Mikira puts on her shades to drive the car, too, but it's usually her toy car. Whew!

Heather said...

Judging by the stroller picture he really is ready for something with a little more leg room.