
Notice the empty drawers....

Notice the laundry basket full of clothes...

Apparently, after Chuck folded Carter's laundry and put it away, Carter decided to move everything out of his drawers and place it in his basket. Or so that is the story I was told after I opened his drawer tonight to find his pajamas? Hum?
2 comments:
Now Kristin, I'm pretty sure that Chuck just made that story up to protect the "not so innocent". Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Chuckster get busy watching Golf or something exciting like that on TV and totally spaced putting the clothes away.
To Chuck: Isn't it fun having a non-verbal child you can blame things on? Enjoy it while it lasts.
What a silly kid. Last night I caught Scott 'cleaning his room'. He was shooving everything under his bed. He jumped a mile when I caught him. He put his dirty clothes on the floor in the closet and under his bed. (The kids dirty clothes basket is in the bathroom). Totally busted!
Post a Comment