Two years ago today we met this beautiful little guy and he was instantly our son! We are so grateful to have such a sweet little guy in our family. We love you, Carter, our little Miracle.
Happy Birthday to Carter!! and thanks to Heavenly Father for the gifts he gives us. I have four myself. Your doing a great job, be happy. love you, Carroll
4 comments:
We love you too, Carter. We're so glad you are part of our family.
What a sweetheart! Glad he is here.
Kristin, to me this little guy completes your family. I love what he brings to all of us. Thanks for bringing him into our family.
Love to all of you.
Happy Birthday to Carter!! and thanks to Heavenly Father for the gifts he gives us. I have four myself. Your doing a great job, be happy.
love you,
Carroll
Post a Comment