Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello Dr. Sullivan

Chuck with his good law school friends Adam and Glenn.
Those who survived law school.

Our good friend Todd Came all the way from Florida to witness the graduation.


Today Chuck became a Doctor...a Doctor of Law. Congratulations on graduating with your Juris Doctorate. Now on to the bar! (the state bar that is :) ) We had a house full of people. Chuck's parents flew in from Utah. His older brother, his wife and all 7 of their boys drove in from New Mexico. His Aunt and Cousin came in from Moore and Norman, Oklahoma. His sister also drove in from Texas with her husband and 3 kids. Even some of our local friends made it to the graduation. (Their names will be kept confidential to protect the innocent). It was quite the weekend. If anyone who came has some great photos please send them this way. I was too busy chasing Carter around to get very many photos. Thank you so much for coming to support Chuck on this very important and special day!

3 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Congratulations! Wish we could have come, but it sounds very crowded!
(Oh, and I'm still calling you "Chuckie" not Dr. Sullivan:))

BubbaRooster said...

Coming to this event was one of the great experiences of my life. I am so grateful and proud for Chuck's accomplishments (OK, AND amazed and surprised), but also for you Kristin. You are incredible and your talk today at church was worth the trip.
Thanks for everything.
Bubba

Karebear said...

I know that Bubba took some neat pictures of the graduation. When I blog about this weekend I want to make sure I have enough time to give it the attention it deserves. So it may be a few days. It was really neat though and we are super glad we came!