Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

This Year Santa found our house. Last Year Home Depot Santa found our house and left a generator (because of the stupid ice storm). This year, Toys R Us Santa found us. We like Toys R Us Santa lots better (except for Chuck, but he doesn't really count.)

Here's what it looked like before Carter woke up:
One of Santa's overworked helpers didn't quite make it the whole night:
We hope Santa found your house too :)

3 comments:

BubbaRooster said...

I loved your "favorite day" post. What a great lookin' kid. I can hardly wait to see him in May - oh yeah, in case I forgot to tell you I'm coming for Chuck's graduation.
Make dang sure Carter-Bruce knows that Bubba is coming and he likes to wrestle.

Michelle Wilkes said...

So, did Santa leave anything for Chuck and Kristin, or was Carter the only one on the "nice" list this year?
(Because I'm pretty sure those drums are too small for Chuck... maybe the hoop is right size?)

Karebear said...

Looks great! I hope Santa's elves got the rest they needed!