



Well, Chuck decided that it was time for Carter's 2nd haircut. Carter and I didn't really agree, but we lost. After scalping little Carter himself, I convinced Chuck that we needed to take Carter to Fade Tite to get the haircut fixed. So sweet little guy now has a very short new haircut. He sure is cute though, even with no hair.





5 comments:
That third picture says it all. Carter looks like he totally agrees with his dad's last post.
It appears Chuck's idea was a train, while the professional offered a sucker?
He looks so cute!
I do like the professional cut. Keep practicing; mom had to take you kids to the barber (at $3 a kid; it was outrageous at the time, trust me) several times while I was learning to perfect my amazing barbering talent.
Bubba
I love the sucker! At least you have a really cute boy so it doesn't matter what his haircut looks like, he is still cute.
We have been trying to think of some creative ways to entice you to come visit during the holidays.
I don't own a minivan, I can try and get Scott to flush and wash his hands...and I'll try and refrain Ben from his touchdown dances. And we promise not to ask any of your personal information to have you stay in our guest room!
Is it working?
Post a Comment