That boy must make his daddy proud! He is soo cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten since I've last seen him!
What a cute little drummer!!! I just love him to pieces!
Love the movie clip!!! Carter is so adorable.
Aww! It seemed so quiet. My kids make so much noise!
Hey, The Boomers are always looking for another good drummer. But, can he SING too????Bubba
HUMMM you never let ME play your drums! Anyways, he sounds about like you did when you were about 17!!! Ha ha ha, just kidding!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That boy must make his daddy proud! He is soo cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten since I've last seen him!
What a cute little drummer!!! I just love him to pieces!
Love the movie clip!!! Carter is so adorable.
Aww! It seemed so quiet. My kids make so much noise!
Hey, The Boomers are always looking for another good drummer. But, can he SING too????
Bubba
HUMMM you never let ME play your drums! Anyways, he sounds about like you did when you were about 17!!! Ha ha ha, just kidding!!
Post a Comment