Carter and I went to his first football game yesterday (a blowout by the way, 56-14, sorry New Mexicans). It was great fun, though it made me sorry, here I am at my age attending my first tail-gate party, I have been so culturally deprived!! But, I shall fix the problem with the next generation, me & Carter are getting season tickets!!
This is my trial partner, Deanna. Carter is without a doubt, the most popular kid at my school.





1 comment:
Yeah, Heather's uncle had box seats to the BYU game this last Saturday and I insisted we be there early (given the marital discord early in our marriage surrounding BYU games, I don't know if it was because we were always late, or that BYU was sooooo bad when I was there).
Anyways, lots of tailgaters there. I think when Drew and Isaac and Eli are older we will need to do some tailgating...and we will also need to purchase box seats!
Post a Comment