
Doesn't Carter look so peaceful taking a nap? You would never guess that today we had the fortuate experience of having Carter vomit all over the church bench, Chuck's suit coat, the floor and the Missonaries during Sacrament meeting. At least the missonaires should have a good story to tell to their family in this week's letter.





6 comments:
That is to bad, Allison threw up on me last night at a dance recital, so I can relate. Oh the joys of parenthood.
Your conversations from now until whenever will mostly consist of poop and vomit. Awesome!
Anna threw up on Ben at Target the other day. Luckily she had only had juice so far so it wasn't so gross. Did you know that they (Target) have this cool stuff they pour all over it and then all they have to do it sweep it up. It was cool stuff. Dave, if you need more poop stories, call me. We have had three this week!
Oh, I love the background that you put on your blog!!! Oh, and I always check (look) at my kids before I go to bed at night. They are so much more lovable when they are asleep.
Poor Carter. I hope he's feeling better now. Gotta love the wonderful world of being a parent and all of the bodily fluids that go along with it....LOL.
we could write a book of vomit stories. The smell of vomit will always bring back memories of EVERY trip to Utah. In 7 years there have been a lot of them. And as for the missionaries, if that's the worst that happens to them, they're lucky!
Post a Comment