



Today is Carter's 1st Birthday! He had a great day full of presents, pictures and cake. We had his picture taken with his own little drum cake. There isn't any evidence of him actually eating the cake yet, we won't get those pictures until June 4th. His other cake was a fish that I tried to make creative. He didn't eat any of that cake, he just threw it on the floor. Maybe he doesn't really like cake? Who can blame him, ice cream is much better (he hasn't tried ice cream yet). It is hard to believe our little guy is now one. What a great year we have had! We sure love him and can't wait to see what new things he will learn next.





4 comments:
Awwwwww....what great pics! Happy 1st Birthday Carter!!!
Congratulations, what a special day!!! He is so cute! I love the cake and I hope that you had a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting our first wives club party, I had a lot of fun seeing your nice house and visiting.
Carter is such a cutie.
Happy Birthday Carter! Neither of our kids have eaten their cakes on their first birthday, don't worry they know how to eat cake now!
Carter looks so much older than when we saw him last. Can't wait to see him this summer!
Post a Comment